Friday, August 28, 2015

5th Grade Buddies

We are so excited that we finally got to meet our 5th grade buddies! We will meet with them each month to do fun activities together. Our buddies will even help us learn all about Google Apps for Education.

Check out what we think about our new buddies! 

"I like my buddy because it's someone I've known for 3 years!" -Ally

"I really like my buddy because she's really nice to me and because she's someone I've known since I've been in preschool." - Maya

"He likes math and he's smart." -Zaden

"I think that he's cool and I like that both of our favorite colors are blue!" -Joey

"He's pretty cool" -Carl

"I think we're kind of meant for each other because we both like purple and she said I'm a lot like some of her friends." -Jenna

"She's fun and she's kind and her favorite color is blue and that's my second favorite color." -Maddie

"I think it's great. He's a really good buddy and I think he's really helpful. I like that he's my buddy. He's the best buddy a citizen could have!" - Sam

"I like how they know a lot of words and can help me spell them. They're like my friends." -Sam

"He's really nice." -Jake

"When we were writing and stuff she let me do all the answers first. I think she's pretty nice." -Marion

"I think she's nice. She's creative. I think I'm going to like her." -Flynne

"He's a helper. He helps me spell different words." -Eli

"Her favorite color is blue and that's mine and she's really nice and I'm glad to have her." -Lily

"I think they're good. They're actually pretty nice." -Simon

"I think she's really nice!" -Caitlyn

"He's good. I bet he's going to be fun so I might play with him a lot." -Max

"I liked how my buddy was sweet and kind to me." -Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment